We are so thankful for all your hard work and service in the North Start District!
Do you have an adult in your unit:
- that is always helping the boys and other adults?
- that not only helps within your unit but also at the District/Council?
- that always is joined by their wife/husband?
- that has a spouse that takes care of things so that their spouse can spend more time helping their child, in the District and Council?
It makes no difference whether these adults are in Cub Scouting, Boy Scouts, Varsity, Venturing,
Exploring – or helping at any level.
DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THIS? Then why not let us recognize them with one (or more!) of the following Scouting awards;
- Sparkplug Award – one per unit – for that individual that is the “spark” that makes the unit successful! The one that is always there, that helps the boys have fun and advance, that helps the other parents and leaders. (A North Star District Award)
- Super Couple Award – that pair that are always together in working with youth, leaders and parents – that are there to help with anything that needs to be done. (A North Star District Award)
- Super Spouse Award – Okay, an individual seems to virtually “live” scouting and is always there – but there is often a spouse behind that individual that allows them to have all that time to help. Recognize that partner for letting the Scouter to be with us. (A North Star District Award)
- District Award of Merit – A Las Vegas Area Council award presented by Districts to Scouters who render service of an outstanding nature at the district level. The nominee must be a registered Scouter and must have rendered noteworthy service to youth in Scouting, outside Scouting, or both.
Nomination forms are accessed by clicking on link – please take a few minutes and let us recognize those who deserve it the most!!
North Star Awards and Recognition
List of those who have already received District Award and can not be nominated again.
February 20, 2016 6 pm
3350 W. Alexander Rd.